Paper and pens
- Players sit in a circle.
- Each player secretly writes down 6-10 words that define the player on their left. Ideally, these words should be positive descriptions of the person’s character.
- The pieces of paper are collected by the facilitator.
- The facilitator reads out all the words on one of the pieces of paper.
- Players attempt to guess who the words describe.
- The facilitator reveals who was described. All those who have correctly guessed who the words are describing are given one point.
- The facilitator repeats steps 4-6 for each of the remaining pieces of paper.
- The player with the most points wins.
In a recent game my friend, LH, defined me with the following words:
How about that for ugly self-indulgence? As to the accuracy of this definition of me, I’d say “wierd” right is on the button. As for the rest? Sometimes they’re true, but all too often: not so much. Aspirations, we’ll call them.
Anyway, enjoy the game!